If your racket has broken or believe that it has a defect, please see this page. Only rackets include a manufacturer's warranty against defects. Bags, shoes, string, and accessories do not carry any manufacturer's warranty.
If we have shipped you an incorrect item from your order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 1 day of receipt to resolve your issue. Any shipment claims beyond 1 day will not be accepted.
Step 1: When was your order shipped?
BadmintonDirect.com accepts returns on orders within 14 days of fulfillment. Non-defective product returns may incur a 15% restocking fee. To clarify, non-defective product return means that the item is in proper/functional condition and is being returned for any reason except breakage/manufacturing defect/product failure.
Step 2: Is your product a non-customized item in unused condition?
Unused products are defined as products being in factory new condition and in all original packaging with all labels intact. Any items showing signs of usage or with opened packaging will not be accepted.
- Premium rackets ordered with initial stringing by BadmintonDirect.com are considered a custom product and are not eligible for return.
Premium rackets that were ordered unstrung but were subsequently strung by your or your local shop are considered to be used and also not eligible for return.
- Pre-strung rackets are eligible for returns provided that the original headcard is still attached and intact on the strings and the plastic is still intact on the handle.
- All rackets meeting eligibility requirements for return must have the original factory plastic wrap on the handle and any sales/manufacturer tags attached and intact as new.
Step 3: Contact BadmintonDirect.com to receive an RMA number.
Email email@example.com and a representative will assist you with your return and send you an RMA number.
Step 4: Once you have received an RMA number, ship your item back to BadmintonDirect.com:
Our retail location & hours:
44380 Old Warm Springs Blvd.
Fremont, CA 94538
(510) 573 - 3431
Monday-Friday: 10 AM - 2 PM, 4 PM - 11 PM
Saturday: 9 AM - 7 PM
Sunday: 9 AM - 7 PM.
- Securely pack your item, preferably in the original shipping box and use a carrier with tracking information (ie UPS, USPS, Fedex, etc).
If you are returning shoes, they must be sent in a shipping box. Do not use the actual shoe box as the shipping box.
- Insurance is highly recommended. BadmintonDirect.com will not be responsible for any mishandled, lost or damaged packages.
- Return shipping must be paid for by the customer at time of shipping.
Step 5: BadmintonDirect.com will notify you that your item has been received and process your return (provided all return product parameters have been met) and will credit your original method of payment within 5 days. Any items purchased as clearance items, sale items, used a promo/coupon code are not eligible for store credit only.
Any items that do not meet BadmintonDirect.com's return guidelines will be sent back to the customer.